SWS HQ CAIRO, EGYPT
- Provide engineering support for a product or range of products through all phases of product development and manufacturing.
- Coordinate new product introduction schedule and activities, and cross-product issues throughout the product life cycle.
- Review and contribute to design specifications and test plans developed by the design team.
- Help devise and own test and characterization plans, calibration and trimming algorithms and develop necessary software and setups.
- Interface and work closely with design, process, manufacturing and marketing engineers during bring-up, evaluation, qualification, characterization and release to production stages.
- Learn to support manufacturing yield enhancement, reliability qualification, quality improvement, and cost reduction programs.
- Contribute to root cause analysis of any customer returns or field failures and to activities with packaging and assembly subcontractors.
- Communicate technical product status to project managers.
Experience / Requirements
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering with 0-5 years of experience in the semiconductor industry preferably in a similar position.
- Knowledge of either of circuit design basics, semiconductor process and device physics or MEMS and optical setup basics is a plus.
- Experience with one or more of diagnostic and debugging techniques, product testing and characterization, failure analysis is a plus.
- Experience with lab equipment, ability to build bench characterization and Familiarity with LabView coding is a plus.
- Self-starter with demonstrated quantitative analysis and problem solving skills.
- Able to pro-actively communicate with different teams & vendors and work under pressure.
- Good planning and time/schedule management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to drive standardized practices are a must.
Potential candidates are welcome to forward their resumes with an email subject [PE] to email@example.com