|Job Name :
- Provide engineering support for a product or range of products through all phases of product development and manufacturing.
- Coordinate new product introduction schedule and activities, and cross-product issues throughout the product life cycle.
- Review and contribute to design specifications and test plans developed by the design team.
- Help devise and own test and characterization plans, calibration and trimming algorithms and develop necessary software and setups.
- Interface and work closely with design, process, manufacturing and marketing engineers during bring-up, evaluation, qualification, characterization and release to production stages.
- Learn to support manufacturing yield enhancement, reliability qualification, quality improvement, and cost reduction programs.
- Contribute to root cause analysis of any customer returns or field failures and to activities with packaging and assembly subcontractors.
- Communicate technical product status to project managers.
|Experience / Requirements :
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering with 0-2 years of experience in the semiconductor industry preferably in a similar position.
- Experience with one or more of diagnostic and debugging techniques, product testing and characterization, failure analysis is a plus.
- Experience with lab equipment and ability to build bench characterization setups for measuring the performance of clock generators and data converters is a plus.
- Familiarity with National Instruments DAQ products and LabView coding is preferable.
- Solid understanding of circuit design, semiconductor process and device physics, as well as fault modeling and isolation.
- Self-starter with demonstrated quantitative analysis and problem solving skills.
- Able to pro-actively communicate with different teams and work under pressure.
- Good planning and time/schedule management skills, attention to detail, and the ability to drive standardized practices are a must.
Potential candidates are welcome to forward their resumes with an email subject [JPE] to firstname.lastname@example.org