SWS HQ CAIRO, EGYPT
- Going through a complete MEMS development flow:
- System level design and parameter/ specifications extraction.
- Modeling through analytical and numerical techniques including FEM techniques.
- Layout using various layout tools.
- Involvement in MEMS fabrication processes
- Characterization and testing of fabricated MEMS systems
- Interface and work closely with system team
- Interface with electronic controlling circuits & software team(s)
- Interface, involve, and work closely with product engineering team
- Coordinate with different suppliers and perform procurement and purchasing activities
- Communicate technical status to project managers
- Interface with quality team.
Experience / Requirements
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics engineering, or mechanical engineering with 0-2 years of experience in the semiconductor industry preferably in a similar position.
- Basic knowledge of microelectronics fabrication technology is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of MEMS design and fabrication is a plus.
- Familiar with FEM tool (ANSYS, Comsol…) is preferable.
- Familiarity with MATLAB and other coding tools is preferable.
- Basic knowledge with lab equipment and ability to build bench characterization setups for measuring the performance of MEMS is a plus.
- Self-starter with demonstrated quantitative analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Team work orientation, networking, and effective verbal and written communication skills, and have tendency towards new ideas, creativity, and innovation
- Able to pro-actively communicate with different teams and work under pressure
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent command of English language.
Potential candidates are welcome to forward their resumes with an email subject [MDE] to firstname.lastname@example.org