SWS HQ CAIRO, EGYPT | MEMS BUSINESS UNIT
- Manage technical relationships with customers, and work closely with them to facilitate adoption of NeoSpectra at different stages i.e. actively support customers in evaluating NeoSpectra, and in developing end-use products using NeoSpectra.
- Study and perform experimentation to assess the feasibility of applications using NeoSpectra.
- Assess technical feasibility of customers’ target product, and judge opportunity viability, and relay relevant technical and business information accordingly.
- Work with product development team in customizing product offerings for certain applications when needed.
- Identify key product features based on customers’ feedback and work with product development teams in defining product requirements.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Development, and Business teams in defining technical feature of future generations of NeoSpectra.
- Own generating technical documentation e.g. White papers, manuals, application notes, datasheets, …etc
- Assist Marketing in analyzing competitive solutions and technologies.
- Create demos that demonstrate NeoSpectra’s abilities and features.
Experience / Requirements
- B.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering. (MSc. is a plus).
- 2 – 4 years of work experience (Candidates with more work experience will be considered).
- Previous experience in applications engineering, product marketing, or system engineering related functions in technology sector is a big plus.
- Hands on experience in performing lab experiments. Programming skills are a plus.
- Previous experience in spectroscopy is a strong plus.
- Excellent communication skills in all different forms: oral, written, and technical documentation.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Passion to explore the business side of the technology industry and to get involved in technical developments to introduce new products to market.
- Autonomy in problem solving and eagerness to learn and grow in different technical areas simultaneously e.g. hardware, software, electronics, optics, and analytical chemistry.
- Previous exposure to multi-national parties is a plus.
- Flexibility to travel as business need emerges.
- In this multi-disciplinary position, best candidates are expected to be outspoken, creative, able to communicate with cross-functional teams, and customer-oriented.
Potential candidates are welcome to forward their resumes with an email subject [APE] to firstname.lastname@example.org