Offering Instant and accurate results for various applications.
Professionals across different sectors can now optimize their field efficiency using NeoSpectra,
which allows for on-the-Go analysis of the samples traditionally Tested with benchtop NIR in the lab.
Flour & Milling
Monitor every step of the milling process in seconds on the mill floor
Wheat, bran, oats, flour, and more
Protein, startch, ash, moisture, gluten, and more
- Measure moisture and protein of incoming wheat
- Measure moisture of grain for tempering
- Monitor in-process milling streams to adjust milling conditions
- Monitor final flours and blends
- Test incoming flours for bakers to insure proper grade and quality
Maximize dairy powder yield and quality while reducing drying costs
Fat, lactose, protein, moisture
- Analyze in-process samples after the evaporator to monitor water removal
- Measure moisture after the spray dryer to optimize drying and reduce energy input
- Analyze final product for protein and fat to meet specifications
- Measure moisture in final products to increase yield and reduce risk of spoilage and recalls
Instant, geo-located analysis of soil health parameters including organic matter, carbon, pH and more.
Organic matter, carbon, nitrogen, phosphorous, and pH
- Sustain and maintain soil health with steady nutrients and organism levels.
- Save money on fertilizer and soil supplements.
- Minimize harmful runoff and environmental damage or fines
- Improve yields
- Co-ops or consultants can provide actionable advice to farmers to improve their soil and farming sustainability
Instant lab-grade analysis of dog chows, cat chows, and other pet foods and feed ingredients.
Dog chows, cat chows, feed ingredients
Protein, fat, starch, moisture, ash, and more
- Reject raw materials below specification or provide data for claims
- Provide reliable input into least-cost formulation systems
- Ensure proper batch formulation reducing waste and re-work
- Save energy costs at dryers
- Ship pet food at proper moisture to reduce raw material costs and risk of spoilage and recalls
Instantly measure critical parameters for polymer production and recycling.
Plastic sheets, plastic products, plastic resins
Polymer type, copolymer level, melt flow index, OH Number, Acid Number, Monomer content, amine valye, density, viscosity, molecular weight, melting point
- Analyze polymer batches for parameters such as copolymer level and melt flow index during production to ensure quality and reduce claims
- Monitor polymer batches for additives and density to ensure proper compounding
- Test incoming polymer batches for properties such as melt flow rate (MFR) to ensure suitability for extruded or molded products against specification
- Identify PET (type 1) and HDPE (type2) plastics in recycling applications to reduce processing problems and increase quality
- Reduce complex and time-consuming physical and chemical testing prior to batch release or production
- Improve production efficiency by reducing waste and lowering raw material costs